Anna's January Kit


Hello again all!
I'm back with some more to share.

The other part of my DT pack from
was the awesome January Kit that Briony has put together.
So bright and fresh! I had so much fun with this kit.
At only $25.95 this kit is full of value!!

I created 3 layouts and 1 card from my kit,
and I still have goodies left to play with!

So here is the kit



and this is what I created :)

"Hello"


Lots of gorgeous embellies in this kit :)








I love these American Crafts Thicker Titles!

Up next is

"Just for Fun"


Such a cute little bike!

Another gorgeous flair badge


Another of the AC titles, my favourite font!



I also love these scrabble tile alphas!



My last layout is a boy layout,
I really wanted to show how the kit can be used for both :)

"I love this"


I've said it before but these titles have to be my favourite thing at the moment
and I still have more so you'll be seeing them



But they are not just titles, there are arrows and hearts too!




And lastly I have made a card


As you can see this month's kit is jam packed full of goodness!

Maybe you'll give it a try, be sure to share your layouts with us over
at Anna's Facebook Community.
I would love to see what you come up with

Until next time

xoxo