Unique Layout and Process Video

Hello everybody!
I'm here today to share a layout and a process video that I have created using the gorgeous
from

For this layout I wanted to use the 'Only You Clear Stamp' set on my base. You can't see much of it but it helps build layers.


 I have used one of the 'Gold Foil Acetate Words' as well as one of the kraft and gold words from the 'Ephemera Pack' on my layout.


 I have added layers of acetate flowers from the 'Ephemera Pack', flowers I have fussy cut from the papers and stickers from the 'Clear Stickers' to add different dimensions to my page.


 I love the gold elements in this collection. Its just really hard to get good photos of!


 I've also used the negative piece from the gold and foil stars peeking out from my layers. Also some acetate stars thrown in too :)


I have also done a process video to share with you, so you can see exactly how this all came together.
You can watch it HERE.

I hope that this has inspired you to have some crafty time today.
Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa xoxo