Hello


Hello again all!
I am here today to share a layout with you.
I have used the oh so pretty Enchanted Tea Party collection by Couture Creations,


This collection has an Alice in Wonderland Tea Party theme to it.
My layout is 'Hello'


I have used one of the patterned papers as my base. I have used modelling paste to stencil
a pattern.


I have used lots of pieces of the patterned papers which I have torn corners off, and
distressed them and then layered them up on each corner.


I have used one of the Kaisercraft Lucky Dips wooden words for my title, and one of
the cute little envelopes layered with a Puffy Heart Sticker from Bella Blvd.


I have fussy cut clusters of flowers from the papers and have layered these with cards
and pieces from the Ephemera pack.


I loved all the floral elements and whimsical pieces to this collection.
I hope you like it too.

Until next time, have lots of scrappy fun!
Lisa