Magnolia Jane Cards

Hello again scrappy people!
I'm back today for my final share with the new Heidi Swapp collection 'Magnolia Jane'
This time I have created a couple of cards...
Starting with 'Hello'


I love the geometric print on this paper, so I cut them out and raised them with foam tape to add dimension.
I have layered these over some of the beautiful papers.


 I have layered 'hello', one of the 'Gold Foil Acetate Words' with some of the pieces from the 'Ephemera Pack'


 Add in some gorgeous flowers from Prima and you have a beautiful card.
 Next I have 'Thankful'


 I have used watercolours to create the background for my card, I have then layered some distressed paper pieces from the collection.


 I have added a doily and one of the 'Gold Foil Acetate Words'


To finish off I have used another gorgeous flower from 49&Market, "Vintage Shades Cerise Bouquet'.

These cards were alot of fun to make and the collection is so beautiful and full of gorgeous elements.
I hope you like these cards and that I have inspired you today.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa xoxo