7Dots Studio "Dreamer"


Hello everybody!

I am so excited and yet so very nervous to share my first layout for


For this layout I have used the gorgeous new "Dreamscapes' Collection. 
This collection is so gorgeous with an earthy natural feel.

My first creation is a layout titled 
"Dreamer"



I have used the beautiful "Under the Covers" 12 x 12 paper for my base. This paper works perfectly with my photo.


I have then used pieces of the "Dreamscapes 6 x 6 Paper Pad" that I have distressed, to add layers with some of the tags from the "Dreamscapes Tags 12 x 12".


To add some further detail I have used some of the "Dreamscapes Die Cut Elements" and "Dreamscapes Element Stickers" throughout my page.


Finally I have used some of the "Dreamscapes Word Stickers" that I have raised for some added dimension. To finish I have used some gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard to my page.

I hope you like my first project for 7Dots. I am very honoured to have be chosen to be a part of this wonderful team! I am looking forward to sharing more with you soon!

Lisa xoxo