Follow Your Heart

Hello all!
I am here to share layout that I have created using some gorgeous
2Crafty Chipboard

'Follow your heart"


I have used a mix of papers from 49&Market and FabScraps.
There is lots of colour bloom splattering.
I have used the "Parisian Border"from 2Crafty Chipboard.
that I have cut into pieces to edge my photo.
I have finished this in Finnabair's Metallique Wax in Old Silver.


I have also used one of the 
"Hearts Clumps"
that I have embossed in pale blue.
There are some 7Dots Studio word stickers.


A close up of the border and cluster of flowers.


Lastly I have used a 
"Follow your Heart" title.
I have embossed this in aqua. 
I love this font! It has to be my new fave!


2Crafty Chipboard Products used:




I hope you liked my layout.

I will be back soon with some more to share with you.

Lisa xoxo