Forever Layout for 7 Dots Studio


Hello again all!

I'm here today to share a layout that I have created for


Just a few days ago my husband and I celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary!
So in honour of the occasion I have created a layout featuring him.

'Forever'


The Hazy Days collection is perfect for my theme as it has a grungy, film like feel to it.
Ideal for a layout about a special man.

I have used Hazy Days Oil Spill 12 x 12 as my base and have then used the 
'Alphabet Stencil' and the Hazy Days Chevron Stencil with a mixture of inks and modelling paste to add dimensions and texture to my page.


I have also used the Hazy Days Clear Stamps in brown and blue to add some extra colour.


I have used pieces of the Hazy Days Pad 6 x 6 and some of the 'Hazy Days Die Cut Elements, which I have distressed and layered with the Hazy Days Tags 12 x 12.


Then I have added some Hazy Days Word Stickers, Hazy Days Element Stickers
and 'Die Cut Elements'


That 'forever' title is from the awesome 
2Crafty Chipboard, as are those fab checkerboard clumps, and 


the awesome gear cogs.


To finish I have used dribbling of Prima's Micro Beads in black.

I hope you like what I have created, I really love how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by

Until Next Time

Lisa xoxo