Amy Tangerine Cards + Video


Hello again!

I'm back again today to share some goodness that I have created using the 
Amy Tangerine Hustle & Heart Collection 
that I received from Anna's Craft Cupboard this month.

I have created a set of cards to share.

First I have 'Love'


For this card I have used a piece of patterned paper from the "12 x 12 Paper Pad"
I have fussy cut the leaves from one of the patterned papers. I have then layered these with flowers from the "Ephemera" pack, which have "Wool Pom Pom Stickers" for their centres.
Lastly I have added some gold glitter hearts from the "Thickers The Lucky Ones".

Up next is 'Destination Unknown' which I thought would be a good travel card :)


I used the journal card from one of the patterned papers from the "12 x 12 Paper Pad".
The clouds were fussy cut from one of the patterned papers also.
I then used an aeroplane and suitcases from the "Ephemera" pack.
It has all been raised from the card with foam dots.
To finish I added a gold glitter heart flag from the "Thickers The Lucky Ones"
  
Up next is 'Hugs'


For this I have again used patterned papers fro the "12 x 12 Paper Pad"
I have layered a fussy cut flower, with a few pieces from the "Ephemera" pack.
I have finished it off with a cute "Mini Faux Suede Bow"

And my last card is 'Celebrate today'


I made the kite using some of the patterned papers from the "12 x 12 Paper Pad", 
which I have also used as my base.
I have added some "Mini Faux Suede Bows" to my kite string :)
I have then layered a flower from the 'Ephemera" pack and a doily.

I have a process video for the creations of these cards. 
You can watch it here


I hope you enjoyed your visit.

Until next time 

Lisa xoxo