Live Inspired


Hello again all!

I'm back again today to share my layout for this month for


This month was ever so exciting as I was lucky enough to receive the two new ranges,
designed by the fabulous DeeDee Catron!

Northern Lights
and
Paint Chips
So then my dilemma is which collection do I play with first!
Oh what a dilemma to have.... (I do realise how very lucky I am!!)
But I finally chose to create with the Northern Lights Collection.
Here is what I created....


This layout even features me!
I loved the purples in this collection, even though I'm not normally drawn to purple.
These tones mixed with the pinks are stunning!
So I have used the "12 x 12 Stone Cottage" paper as my base.


I have then used the "12 x 12 Starlight" paper 
to die cut my moroccan screen, shapes and foliage.


I have used the "Clear Stamps" and "Pixelated Snowflake Stencil" on my base.


I have then distressed and layered pieces from the "6 x 6 Paper Pad" and


I have then used some of the "6 x 12 Die Cut Elements


and some of the "6 x 12 Element Stickers", mixed with some of the awesome 


And of course I had to add some flowers :)


I hope you like my first layout with the Northern Lights Collection,
I can assure you there are many more to come!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa xoxo