2Crafty December Part 2


Hello!
I'm back again today with another project to share with you that
 I have created for 2CraftyChipboard

To keep with the christmas spirit I have created a set of two cards.

Up first is "Merry Christmas"


I have used the gorgeous new Northern Lights Collection by 7 Dots Studio.
For the first card I have used modelling paste to stencil the snowflakes on.


I have then used the "Dangling Christmas Sign", that I have embossed in
white. I have then used Nuvo Drops & Stickles to highlight the 
baubles on the sign. 


I have then used two of the "Mini Reindeers", which I have inked purple to match my papers. 
I have then used silver to highlight their enters, tails and feet.


Up next I have "Joy"


For this card I have used one of the gorgeous 
"Mini Bauble Trees"
I have again used Nuvo Drops and Stickles to highlight the baubles.


I have also used the word Joy from the
"Christmas Mini Word Set 2",
that I have embossed in dark purple.


Lastly I have used one of the "Linear Snowflakes", embossed in 
white, tucked into my layers.

2Crafty Products Used:




Thanks for stopping by

I'll be back very soon with lots more to share! 

Lisa xoxo