7 Dots Studio Video Tutorial


Hello all!!

I'm back again today to share a layout and video tutorial that I have created for 


Here is Enjoy


I have used the new Paintchips Collection, 
that you should be able to get your hands on here in Australia very soon!


I love the bright fun colours of this collection, 
yet it still has that element of grunge that I love so much!
I have used the 'Underpaper'as my base. I have then splattered away.
I have also used the 'Clear Stamps' set on my base.



I have layered up papers from the '6 x 6 Paper Pad' and pieces from the
'Nightshade' and 'Razzleberry' papers.


I have also used some of the '12 x 12 Tags' and '6 x 12 Element Stickers'


Lastly I have used some of the '6 x 12 Die Cut Elements''6 x 12 Word Stickers'
and one of the Um Wow Studio Flair Buttons.


I have also used some gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard
such as the 'Diamond Chunk Bits' and the word enjoy from the 'Arrow Word Set 1'

There is also the promised video tutorial that you can watch below



Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you have a great day

Lisa xoxo