Capture



Good morning! 
I'm am here today to share with you a layout that I have created for 


For this layout I have used a photo that I recently took, 
of a very tiny mushroom, that was growing in my yard after we had a bit of rain. 


I love how these gorgeous little things just pop up with the fresh new day..... 
They inspire me to soak up the sunshine after the rain :)


I have used the Paint chips collection for this layout. I loved the 
bright fresh tones of the yellow and the green.


I have used some gorgeous chipboard pieces from 


Some gorgeous Moroccan pieces and some leafy shrubs :)


I stamped some butterflies onto the papers and then fussy cut them out.


I have used some of the Die Cut elements



My title is from the 'Mini Word Set 1'



Some of the Word Stickers



I hope you like what I have come up with, 

Until next time,
Take care

Lisa xoxo



I have used the following products from the Paintchips collection: