Joy + Video Tutorial

Hello again!
I'm back today to share another layout that I have created using the 
Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith seeds of Faith collection from


This layout it titled Joy 


I have again started with a white cardstock base, 
that I have personalised with inks and mists.


I have used pieces of the '12 x 12 Patterned Papers', that I have distressed the edges on.
I have layered these with fussy cut pieces of acetate from the '6 x 8 Clear Cuts Pad'


I have used one of the 'Designer Clips' tucked into my layers.


I have layered all this up with some doilies and then added a 



Lastly I have used some of the stickers from the 'Fundamental Sticker Sheet' 
for my title and some of the cute little creatures.

I also have a video tutorial that you can watch below



I really hope you have enjoyed your visit, and that you will stop by again soon!

Lisa xoxo