GGRRRR!! Winter :(

Oh I am so not a winter person! Give me sweet warm sunshine anyday!
Living in Queensland I usually get my way..but the past few days have been sooo miserable. Its been affecting my photo taking lol, priorities people!!

I have been super busy lately with lots going on, but I have managed to get a few layouts done. Only have 2 to show you today as the dratted weather wouldn't let me get shots of the third, so will get that one up soon. 

So here they are

My first attempt at using glimmermist and masking. Not sure if its my thing, will need to experiment a little bit more, maybe with more colours lol



Also using some 2Crafty chipboard, yummy prima flowers and funky Lil Red Rocket butterflies. 

This next one is a pic of my super cheeky boy! He has had this wonderful sense of humour and cheekiness since day one.


He is really is my cheeky prince charming!

Oh and I will be back tomorrow with pics of my secret project! Thanks for looking and remember I love to hear from you.