Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All Mine

Welcome back my lovelies. I have another layout to share.
I just can't get enough of this new My Minds Eye papers, so without any further ado....

all mine


Some close ups



Well thats it for me today as I am doing a quick sneaky post while at work,
on my lunch break. I have another to share, so will hopefully be back soon.
Am also in the process of designing a new blog look so check back soon to see the changes!!

Thanks for stopping by. Lots of love xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa - thanks so much foryour kind comments on my blog for Scrapmatts hop - What a most beautiful lo - I just want to eat this little babe - gorgeous photos!!! I admire Leanne's work Sooooo much - didn't know her before Scrapmatts so she is such an inspiration. Hope to get to know you more xx
    Bel
    PS am JEALOUS of your scrap space!!!!...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts with all the embellishments but most importantly how ADORABLE are those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your new blog look! Gilly ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful pics and a gorgeous layout
    Cheers
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout Lisa! I love the new MME ranges too.
    Your boy has such a gorgeous smile.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunner of a page!!! I love those curly bits you did too! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that little man :-) love the paper curling too!!!
    Thanks for visiting me at my blog and for joining in the Bird is the Word blog hop :-)
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous Lisa ..... love this range, and you have used it beautifully... what a stunning photo too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!