Monday, April 25, 2011

Where do I Begin?

Hi Happy scrappers!!
Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter break, I am finding I am getting loads done YAY!!

Anyways there is a new word at Bird is the Word

Begin/Beginning
Here is my layout


Close up of the journalling...I had alot more to say but it got shortened when I decided to use the mini
letters...lol


So I hope you will join us and play along. Nadia has also provided a sketch,
but you do not have to use it, its just there to help :)
There is another great kit from Tidbitz in Time up for grabs!!
See you all soon to share some sketch challenges!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Lisa.. love the journaling and the black frames really make your fabulous pics pop off the page... LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cathy, I loved how you did the journaling on this layout! This is absolutely adorable! Handsome boy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool journaling and gorgeous LO!
    Cherubs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!