Monday, July 4, 2011

My little man

Hello everybody!
Well I don't know about you, but I am officially OVER this cold weather! 
I know, I know, I live in Qld and we don't really get a winter....
but you do when its usually 30 degress, and you're quite happy with that, and then you
are facing single digit temps early in the morning on your way to work!
Ok so that's my whinge for the season :)

So I scrapped LOL
and here is 
My little man


See that banner up there? And the denim and cord cogs? Oh and even the denim and lace trims?
They are from a lil place called
you guys so have to check them out, they have the yummiest and funkiest embellies 
ALL FOR BOYS!!
And some that you can use on girls pages too!!


the journalling and the most gorgeous Scrapmatts penny farthing I have ever seen!


Well thats all that I have to share with you today, will be back in a day or so
with the new word for BITW!!!
Until then I hope you all have a fabulous week!
xoxo

Oh and P.s> I have noticed a few new followers, please don't be shy, introduce yourselves.
I would love to get to know you all better!

12 comments:

  1. Totally Awesome!! Love your you FAB details, The Cogs,the Banner, the Demin trim & the Scrapmatt chippie... All look FABBO!!
    Enjoy your Week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously seriously cute!!!!!
    love the embellies!....and send me some single digit weather please!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm goin to say.. OH my Freaking GOOdness wowzeroonis...
    that photo is AMAZING... i am totally inlove love LOVE with it..and your embellies are just perfect..woohoo..

    PS>.. i know i hate winter as well..and did you see the temps I am supposed to be having from tomorrow.. HOLY CRAP.. i might have to visit....

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOODNESS!!! I loveeeeeeeee this!! I loveeeeee that wood paper, the photos, the gears and loveeeeeeeeee the little bike!! WOW WOW WOW!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, just love this..love all the embelles you used. And cute photo of your son. What a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would totally trade our 90 degree weather for some of your cold weather,lol!

    Adorable photos and a wonderful page, Lisa! Love the crackle background and all the fun elements you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute!!! I love those cogs too! Your page is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I just love this, those embellies are just beautiful and I agree that is a gorgeous penny farthing...Melx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! i love this.. very cute photos, and love all the embellies..the demin and red make for a very eye catching combo.. fabulous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome page Lisa.. love the striking colours and gorgeous embellies and your pics are fantastic.. what a cutie!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dark background here & the pops of red - very effective!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!