Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Almost Twelve

Hello everybody!
I told you that I'd be back with some more to share!
This layout I did for the new word over @
That word is DREAM, I used it in my journalling.
This layout is about Brianna again :) just before she turned 12,
which was on Monday! I'm still in shock! My baby is almost a teenager.
oh and apparently about 5 or 6 years ago I promised her that when she
turned 12 she could start shaving her legs.....it seemed so far away!
Can I take it back now????
Anyways here it is :)

 How gorgeous is that vintage lace??
I had it shipped from Canada, you'll be seeing lots of it because I had to buy 3 metres LOL


I have used some beautiful MME papers, can't get enough of them!
And see those gorgeous clouds?? They are from 
a shop I LOVE that you can get some really cool bits and bobs :)
And a cute little birdie from 
for who I will be back to share a layout for! 
My first DT layout! So excited
I hope you will join me then!
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. This is just so busy and bright and fab. I love the three flowers up the side. They are just the perfect touch around the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo, the layers, the rosettes banner, the flowers!! Just wowwwwwwwwwww GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is beautiful.. just perfect for a young lady.. yes they grow up so fast..

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful beautiful all that pink is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh... thankfully I really love that lace so bring it on!! Such a pretty layout.. for a 12 year old... I am freaking out because my little man is turning 10 - double digits...:(.
    get her legs waxed instead...she wont want to do that again!!
    such a gorgeous LO - cant wait for the DT LO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet layout and love the lace too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..almost 12? I've seen a lot of Brianna's pictures on your LOs..in every picture she is growing more. She is going to be a heart breaker when she grows up. This is such a sweet page. Lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fantastic! Love the layering of your two shaped papers, that vintage lace is totally gorgeous, and love the pretty roses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaw this is so cute! Love all the layering & yes these little girls grow up so quickly...LOL to the shaving the legs bit...!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful LO Lisa.. love your mix of pp's and pretty details!! So funny about shaving the legs.. I remember showing my Brittany how to shave her legs so she didn't cut herself.. they grow up so fast! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!