Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stuff 2 Scrap

Hey Hey Hey
How are you all??
All good here, just busy busy as usual :)
I am here to share a layout with you today that I have done for the
Stuff 2 Scrap September Challenge.
The lovely Rachael Funnell has given us a sketch to play with

and some extra criteria for the challenge is to use
1. Butterfly or Butterflies
2. Some stitching hand or Machine
3.Whilst Stuff 2 Scrap Chipboard would be Better  - Any chipboard is acceptable.....
and this is what I came up with


and some closies of the gorgeous Stuff 2 Scrap Chippies :)



I hope you will give this challenge a try if you get chance,
you have the rest of the month :)
Thanks for all the lovely comments from everyone,
I love hearing from you all, makes me know I'm not 
blogging to myself like a crazy person LOL
Have a great week!!
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. LOL! You are not blogging to yourself! Now that I'm a follower I check your site for new inspiration & blogs regularly.
    I love the grass on top of the tag. Gives it somewhere to grow. the ruffles around the page is nice too.
    The colors work well together.
    Your daugter is growing into a beautiful young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUSLY Gorgeous work!!!! I love the pleating around the circle, looks awesome : ) Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. wow this is gorgeous.. i love the contrasting papers and the pleating around the circle is fabulous! i have this challenge on my desk at the moment, but i dont have any stuff2scrap chippies.. so i hope that will be ok!! i love how your layouts are always so crisp and clean and the photos beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photo, the pleated paper and loving the cat's tail (hmmmmm...I am doubting myself on calling it that...I haven't been around/seen it since I was a child...so I am thinking I remembered the name of it! lol!)...anywho!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW lisa you so ROCKED this Challenge of Rachael's
    Love those neat lines
    Well done
    TONI
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pleating and you have chosen awesome colours.
    gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your LO Lisa.. the colours look fabulous on the white background and I love the texture your paper pleating adds to your awesome LO!! Great take on the Rach's sketch :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. that pleated circle is just divine Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout, I really love that pleating and your butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the clean look of this - defs rocks indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you used sewing machine! Great project! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous... love the pleating! Great take on that sketch!
    Crafty hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!