Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm still here!

Hi everybody!!
I'm still here, have been having a little bit of a break from scrapping.
Have just been so busy! I have been stalking you all, but am still having so many
problems commenting on blogger :(( Going to try and download Google Chrome,
see if that helps any :)
But I am back with a layout to share with you.
Not exactly sure how this one got missed but here it is


See that adorable kite from A Lil Somethin' I LOVE it!!
Gorgeous Stuff2Scrap chippie mushroom!


Well its only a quick post today as I have not long got in from work,
still need to feed the little munchkins!
Hope you all have a great week
Will be back soon with more to share!
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa - absolutely stunning layout. Love that beautiful embossed background paper, any your mushie is super.

    Deb xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a beauty Lisa.
    Try signing out then signing in again at www.blogger.com and dont click keep me signed in...worked for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww So Beautiful!!!
    LOVE all your details.... THAT S2S Mushroom Chippie looks Awesome!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is sooo cute.. what a sweet photo.. and i love the mushroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee that doily framing and loveeeeeeeeee the shroom! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. total gorgeousness Lisa... love it.. love that texture background..wowzers... and then doiley frame..awesome... yay.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Lisa im loving that embossed cardstock, it just makes this whole layout POP!!!!
    I love that chippie and that kite too they both look fabo!!
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo! This is rockin!!! I love that chippie! I haven't got that one yet!!! Reminds me of the Smurfs! I'll be seeing that this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Lisa.. so many pretty details!! LOVE your altered mushroom chippie.. so cute!! Have a wonderful week :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layout, Lisa!
    Love the soft pink paper and your pretty design! The photo is so charming!
    A lace doily around the picture gives so much charm your LO -it so pretty ♥!
    Absolutely gorgeous LO

    PS:I sent you my address, I hope you got it?.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this lo ..
    the kite is so cute

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!