My Fave Chipboard Projects - Looong Post


Hi everybody!
I'm here today to share with you my

FAVE CHIPBOARD PROJECTS

I will warn you that this is going to be a rather long post. I hope you will bear with me
as the is a reason for this ;)
These are mostly projects that if you have followed me for awhile,
you will probably have seen before. But I hope you don't
mind me sharing them again and sharing some of how I achieved 
what I did with the chipboard :)

So first up I will share
Where will your path Lead?


Ah I loved this layout. I really wanted to go for an aged looking garden gate for this layout.
But also wanted to keep it kind of girly and and a bit of shine:) So first I coated the chipboard piece
in Pewter Liquid Pearls. I let this dry and then grabbed out my inks. I have slightly coated certain parts of 
the gate in pink and green ink. I opened the gate to where I wanted it and entwined some roses
up one post of the gate. I thought it worked quite well. Here's a close up :)

Up next is the layout Oh Baby

 For this layout I used quite a bit of different chipboard pieces. I really love how the heart turned out in
this one. First thing I did was paint the chipboard white and let it dry. I then used an
Music Note embossing folder and ran it through the Big Shot. To really highlight the music notes
I then grabbed out the trusty liquid pearls in pewter again. The I painted this onto the raised
music notes. For the title and the scroll, I misted these with a lovely pale blue and added some bling. 


Me @ 34, is a rare layout :) but a kind that I'm trying to more of...because it's about me LOL
 Ok with this layout I have used some gorgeous butterflies. One I have left raw and simply added some bling. The other I have painted in a pink that coordinates with my papers. I then coated it in a layer
of Diamond Stickles. With the scroll I have painted it in a lovely teal and again
added some pearls.

Feel free to take a break if you need to :) Up next is Believe in Yourself.
 I have used a corner scroll and a dress form for this layout. I have painted the scroll in black 
and glossed it with glossy accents and added some pink pearls. I LOVE dress forms! 
With this one I have painted it, androughly inked the edges in a dark pink. I have then 
dressed it in a cute tulle skirt and added some black pearls to tie it into the project.
OK
Next is Sweetness
The chipboard frame I have used in this project have been coated in a lovely bronze
Shimmerz. :) Sorry don't have a close up of this one for you.
This one is Us Girls
 Ah another dress form. For this one I have left it raw, but I have dressed it in a cute
dress that I actually made from the bottom of one of my daughters old dresses. 
Added a bit of lace at the waist to belt her :) The scroll has been painted and glossed aswell. 

My Little Man

 Quite a simple layout. Love this penny farthing and wanted it to stand out,
so it has been painted in red and I have also given it some shine with glossy accents
and added some pearls to the wheel centres :)

Next is Hope, 
 For this one I have again used the Bronze Shimmerz for the scroll. Love a good shimmer :)
For the clock I have used a dark brown distress ink on the hanger and edges, but
have left the face raw. I have used an olive green shimmer on the title.

And next is Live for Today
I kept this window arch quite simple with a coat of light pink paint that
coordinated with my papers.
And here is another
 Love these doilies too! Is there a piece of chipboard I don't love??LOL
Again quite simple, a coat of pink, but a shimmery pink this time :)
And here is Reach for the Stars
  I got this awesome brick wall, but decided to use the outer frame and coat in a glossy black.
I have used some of the bricks, but have left those raw. And the skull has been painted in a cool 
silver to match my little boys shirt :)
And finally (phew I think I heard you say LOL) is
 With this layout, I have left the doilies raw, but have misted the butterflies pink, such a
gorgeous shimmery colour :)

Well if you have made it this far...I'm impressed :)
I had so much trouble choosing which projects to share with you today, as you 
may be able to tell I am a bit of a chipboard fan hehehe I think I shared
a couple more than was planned.
Feel free to browse my blog as there are many more layouts there using chipboard too!
I hope you have enjoyed this post. It has given me some renewed inspiration I think.
Thanks for dropping by!
xoxo