Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Stuff 2 Scrap Challenge

Hi everybody!
I'm back today to share with you my layout for the
November Challenge we have going on over at
the challenge this month is
(1) Paint - but wait! No brushes, sponges, etc. Use your creative hands to get paint onto your layout.
(2) Stacked chippie! This is a great way to use up varying sizes of the same design or combine totally different chipboard patterns, pieces and styles to create something new.
(3) Song lyrics - these can either make up your title, your journalling, or just a line on the layout somewhere. Any song you like is fine, from nursery rhymes to your favourite rock anthems!
 So here is my DT example


I finger painted  a rough circle.

My crowns are stacked :)
And there's a line from Foo Fighters - Everlong
One of my all time fave songs....
here's a link for you :)) 
Anyways I hope you will take part in our challenge this month.
There is a super FAB chippie pack up for grabs!!
Will be back soon with my latest BITW layout for you.
Until next time my lovelies
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. HI.. wow.. this is fabulous.. i love the design and love the barbed wire.. what a great embelly for a male layout.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! WOW!! Loving that photo, the paint and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee all the circles! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge and I love your paint work. And the circles are great for a boy page. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa!!
    Your Layout is TOTALLY AWESOME....
    That Crown with the Bling is FANTASTIC.....
    Also Lovin that black painted circle!!!!
    Have A Gr8 Week...
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a striking layout Lisa!! Love the pica and the colours are gorgeous. The painted circle is definitely a winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh those layers look fab.. lovin it.. woot woot..and then the circle of awesomeness... wowzers.. oh happy days...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Awesome colours and lovely picture as well. The journalling is so beautiful. take care :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowsers Lisa - awesome layout. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Love the stacking - what a great challenge. Take care

    Deb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh I love this page Lisa and I looove The Foo Fighters too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the colours and that chipboard looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. firstly - foo fighters are a very firm fav of this house - always pumping.
    LOOOOVE the fingerpainting - very grungy look to it and there is nothing like getting messy!!
    Lastly - THANYOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING MY NEW BLOG!!
    Mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!