Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sketchabilities #66


Back again!
This time to share a layout that I have done for the 
Here is the sketch

and here is my take on the sketch :)


Using some more of the gorgeous My Minds Eye Follow your heart Papers :)
and how gorgeous is that Martha Stewart Lattice Heart Edger!!! I'm in love with it LOL
so here's some close ups!


 ah hello my pretties, geez I love flowers!!


And the title


Anyways that's it from me today. Will be back again soon 
to share some more with you
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh this is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the fussy cutting and that big doily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Just Beautiful!!!! Love the heart border :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GooooooooooooRGEOUS Lisa!!! You are TOTALLY rockin with MME ranges ATM.. Lovin your Style Girl!!! Have a lovely Weekend... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love that layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous.
    Love all the combinations here. That line is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! This is one stunning layout! The punch work looks amazing! Left you something on my blog too! Have a wonderful weekend :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors and the design. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how beautiful, and yes the MS punch is divine!! and i agree with you.. i love flowers too!!that is an amazing sketch, and you have created wonderfully with it!! and your layout for STB is so cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa,

    I hope you're well!! Beautiful page of Ms. B! She's getting bigger and prettier..
    Hugs, Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful - I think you have converted me on that edge punch too! Thanks so much for joining in at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!!! These colours are glorious! Love it all to bits! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!