Guest Designer D-lish Scraps!!


Hi everybody!
I hope you are all having a fabulous long weekend!
Are you sick of chocolate yet......I'm not LOL
but I am sick of finding bits of foil...
 strips, pieces, rolled up little balls
EVERYWHERE!!!
Anyways thats not what I'm here for
I'm here to share the news that I was asked
to be Guest Designer for April over @
I got sent a beautiful pack of goodies to play with.
and the first layout I have come up with is this.....


For this layout I have used some My Minds Eye Love me Do papers.
From D-Lish Scraps I have used the gorgeous Hot Pink Lace Washi tape, Yum!
I can't get enough of washi tape, and this is where I get it from, you'd
be surprised how many designs there are available and how reasonable the prices are!


I have also used Yellow forget-me-nots aren't they cute. A Yellow frosted resin rose,
some gorgeous leaves and some Yellow flower stamens.


They have heaps of gorgeous embellishments available and
more coming in all the time. So head on over and check them out!
I will be back with more that I have made over the month :)
Until next time my lovelies.
Stay happy :D
xoxo