Sunday, July 15, 2012

Forever


Hiya all!
I hope you all had fun hopping around for the D-lish Scraps Blog Hop!
I'm here tonight with a couple of shares for you.
First up is Forever


My gorgeous hubby & I. We were on a picnic and Brianna took this pic :)


Using My Minds Eye Nostalgia papers


Playing with my punches and making flowers :) and lots of yummy chipboard


Up next I have a layout of a pic of Riley & I on the same day.


I have used Echo Parks This & That Charming papers for this layout.


And a gorgeous Flower & starburst badge from Greatest View, aren't they gorgeous! 

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I'm off do the rest of my jobs before heading
back to work tomorrow after 4 weeks off :((
Its going to be a hard wake up at 5.30am tomorrow LOL
Have a great week and I'll be back in a couple of days to share some more with you.

xoxo



7 comments:

  1. GLorious work there Lisa.. absolute stunners..
    and good luck tomorrow.. the first day will suck arse to say the least...LOL.. lovin your work though... happy days... mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stuff, again! Sometime I just wanna bottle your creativity. Good luck tomorrow. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. Oh these are really lovely! beautiful photos scrapped wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous pic of you and hubby Lisa. Wonderful layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just gorgeous! LOVING all the flowers on the first one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa, your layouts are just gorgeous, the way you mix and match embellishments is magic!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!