Monday, October 10, 2016

Back again!


Hi all.

I am back again to share a layout I have created.

I was gifted a whole HEAP of scrapping goodies from the very
 talented and generous Cathy Cafun,
when she heard that I had returned to scrapping 
and was tragically outdated on supplies.
She's an enabler lol but I love her lots!!

So anyways here is what I have created


One thing I have no lack of is flowers lol, 
I had to sort and file them on the weekend, as I had them everywhere.


I have layered this Prima flower on top of  layers of flowers that I have die cut. I bit more oomph, not that Prima really needs it :)


Lots of layers of yumminess.
 

 And another close up :)


I had loads of fun with this layout. Got my girly out!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some of your love.

Lisa xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside, what a lovely thing to do! and this layout is spectacular! Soooo very pretty! love the colors.. and layers of die cuts too.. and well done I think i have seen you as winner of challenges somewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING that background you created and loving the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Lisa, gosh you sure have got your Mojo back in a big way! what a lovely thing for Cathy to gift you some beautiful product. You sure put it to good use .
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!