Carta Bella Metropolitan Girl for Anna's

Hello scrappy people!

For this month's DT pack from Anna's Craft Cupboard I got to work with

It was also my daughter's Year 12 Formal, what great timing,
there couldn't be better papers for formal dress photos!
So on that note I have created "Happy"


For this layout I have gotten excited with the background. I have used some blue watercolour paints. Then I have also stamped some flowers and dots embossing medium and then embossed in gold.





I have used some of the amazing papers to layer a base for my photo. I have fussy cut some of the morroccan shapes and sparkle stars from the papers and raised them with foam squares to add more dimension to my layout.


The gorgeous dress sticker and fabulous banner are from the Element Sticker Sheet,
again I have used foam to add dimension. Add to this some cute Ephemera bits,
 such as the tags I have used and it just comes together so well.



For my title I have used the Happy from the Cocoa Vanilla wood veneer shapes, which I have also embossed in gold. Add in some Prima Rossibelle flowers, some pretty glitter leaves, druzy stones, gold mica flakes and some Artquest Prills - Baby it's Cold Outside, for the finishing touch.

Following on the theme of school formal, I have also decorated a Fancy Pants InstaAlbum for my daughter to store her photos from formal in. They can easily slide into the sleeves.



I have used Metropolitan Girl papers for the base. I have layered this with the city skyline , sparkle star and string of lights stickers from the Element Sticker Sheet. I have then cut the word Celebrate, and the dresses from the papers and used foam squares to raise my title. Add in some little alphas stickers and some gorgeous enamel dots for that little pop of extra colour!
I'll be back soon to share some more with you very soon.
Until then take care and scrap lots
Lisa xoxo