Saturday, January 7, 2017

Picture This Challenge


Good morning crafty people!

I hope you are all doing well and have a lovely year so far?
We are one week in and off to a great start!

I'm here today as I have been making!
I have recently discovered and started stalking following 
the lovely and talented Emma Zappone.
She shared a challenge over at Picture This Challenges.

This month's challenge is 


so I thought this sounds fun! I couldn't let this one go, 
so I grabbed some goodies and sat down to play!

Here is my layout of these two gorgeous girls at their formal :)


I'm really not a red person lol so I struggled with this a little


It is such a beautiful range of papers, 
I thought I'd have a play and challenge myself to use red.
 

Definitely lots of texture on this page!
 

 Some more close ups ;)


I have had this ribbon with it's gorgeous pleated fans in my stash for yearsssssss
Finally I used some of it lol, only 2 metres to go hahaha!
 

The gorgeous chipboard, including this stunning circle lace panel, is
 

Friends title rubbed with some gold old Inca Gold in red.
 

So you can see the shimmer 


I have used "Friends - Loopy Font"
"Circle Lace Panel" and "Mini Flourish Bits"


Anyway I hope you are have an awesome weekend.
I'll be back soon to share some more with you.

Lisa xoxo


11 comments:

  1. Lisa, this layout is really beautiful! Thank you for sharing this amazing piece with us at Picture This! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is stunning, I love all the texture and you have used red perfectly.. such a pretty photo too.. I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! This is amazing! I loveeeeee the colors, the flowers and the textures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lisa! You did great job with our Mixed media challenge. All the layers of texture, embellishments, colors, and photo are wonderful! Thank you for sharing at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us @PT, your page is amazing, and what a gorgeous pic as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo and stunning page, I love all the little details!!
    Thank you for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the pops of red against the b/w photo! Your mixed media is gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abundant layout.Love your all datail. Thank you for playing with us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful page!Love the color ,flowers,all details.Thanks for joining with us at Picture This!Wish you can join with us next time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layers and textures! Awesome take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! This is stunning!! ❤️❤️ Thanks for joining in with us @PT.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!