Picture This Challenge


Good morning crafty people!

I hope you are all doing well and have a lovely year so far?
We are one week in and off to a great start!

I'm here today as I have been making!
I have recently discovered and started stalking following 
the lovely and talented Emma Zappone.
She shared a challenge over at Picture This Challenges.

This month's challenge is 


so I thought this sounds fun! I couldn't let this one go, 
so I grabbed some goodies and sat down to play!

Here is my layout of these two gorgeous girls at their formal :)


I'm really not a red person lol so I struggled with this a little


It is such a beautiful range of papers, 
I thought I'd have a play and challenge myself to use red.
 

Definitely lots of texture on this page!
 

 Some more close ups ;)


I have had this ribbon with it's gorgeous pleated fans in my stash for yearsssssss
Finally I used some of it lol, only 2 metres to go hahaha!
 

The gorgeous chipboard, including this stunning circle lace panel, is
 

Friends title rubbed with some gold old Inca Gold in red.
 

So you can see the shimmer 


I have used "Friends - Loopy Font"
"Circle Lace Panel" and "Mini Flourish Bits"


Anyway I hope you are have an awesome weekend.
I'll be back soon to share some more with you.

Lisa xoxo