Friday, February 10, 2017

XOXO


Hello all!

I am here to share a layout with you today that I created with
Crate Paper's 'Heart Day' collection
This collection is full of Valentine's Day goodness.

So the layout I created is 'XOXO'


I have used a cute pic of my two kidlets.
I love black backgrounds at the moment.


Some close ups of the gorgeous ephemera pieces of this collection!


 The chipboard stickers are so gorgeous! I love the frames.

I'm also loving these cute little wooden buttons from the mixed embellishment pack.

This was such a fun layout to create. I love the colours and the patterns.
There is a process video that you can watch HERE.
There's a small bit missing of me adding my final flowers, the prills and seed beads. 
I hope you still enjoy it.

I have so much more to share with you but I'll save that for another day.

Lisa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! It all pops on the darker background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the splatters!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!