Friday, March 3, 2017

Cool Dude


 Greetings all.

I have a layout to share with you today.
I have used lots of gorgeous chippies from
2Crafty Chipboard 

"Cool Dude with Attitude"


 "Square Collage Panel" 
which I have cut into two pieces.
I have then painted them red and added some Glossy Accents for shine.


I have also used "Small Steampunk Gears" and "Medium Steampunk Gears"
I have painted these black and then added some shine with glossy accents.

  


 

To finish off I have used the Attitude word circle from the 
"Word Circle Set 2"
again I have finished this in black.

 

I hope you liked this layout and hopefully it has inspired you a bit ;)

2Crafty Products used


Until next time 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, love the colors great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the photo, the colors and all the squares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!