Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Kaisercraft Wildflower Collection


Hello everybody!

It's the first of the month and I'm here to share some scrappy goodness!

Today I have a layout using the gorgeous new Kaisercraft 'Wildflower' collection from
the awesome Anna's Craft Cupboard.

So here is "Beautiful"




Lots of gorgeous watercolour florals and butterflies.

I have cut the floral frame and some elements from the papers.
 I have also used some of the stickers from the 'Sticker Sheet'.

I also used some of the

and the title is from the 'Collectables' pack.

I love how this layout turned out. I hope you like it too!

I'll have some more to share with you in the coming days.

Until then, have fun.

Lisa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is sooo pretty, the colors are soft and feminine.. and pretty photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the wreath and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!