2Crafty Share Part 1 - Just love our Story


Hello all!
I hope that you are all well.
Summer is finally drawing to a close, sad to see it go.
I don't like the cold, my old bones ache lol

So today I have a layout to share that I created using some gorgeous
2Crafty Chipboard

'Just love our Story'


For this layout I have used the gorgeous Prima Love Clippings collection.
I have used the stunning
"Just love our Story" title,
 which has been embossed in white.


I have also used one of the stunning
'Flourish Adornment Set 4'
again embossed in white and
 slightly tucked behind my layers. 
& an
'ATC Georgian Frame'
which I have cut in half and placed in among my papers.


 and one of the 'Element Set 1'
cut in half and added to my layers.
I love how easily this layout came together.


 I have added a couple of pieces of the cute little
'Fine Heart Border' 
which has been embossed in a pale pink.

Some pretty Prima flowers :)



2Crafty Products used:






I hope you like this layout and that it has inspired you to create.

I will be back tomorrow with another layout to share,
it could be a boy layout ;)

Take care
Lisa xoxo