Sunday, April 23, 2017

Happy Layout


Hello all!

I'm back again today to share another layout
from the gorgeous 'Petal Lane' collection from Bo Bunny
that I received from the awesome

Here is 'Happy'


 I have used some of the stickers from the 



 Layered with pieces from the Noteworthy Diecuts and bits
that I have fussy cut from the papers.


 I've also used some gorgeous flowers from Prima
and Kaisercraft.


For my title I have used one of the 


I really like how it turned out on the black background. 
I hope you like it too!

I'll be back with some goodness created from this lovely collection soon!

Until then

Lisa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the colors and the layers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the fussy cutting!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!