Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Mixed Media & Art Challenge



Hello all!

I'm back again to share my take on this month's challenge over at


This is the mood board


and this is my take :)
I'm in this layout for a change, with my gorgeous boy! 
I was inspired by the mood board with its lovely beachy feel.

 Butterfly kisses and dandelion wishes :)


I have used the 7Dots Studio Verano Azul collection, that I won 
during a 7Dots flashmob competition on Instagram.


 I have also used lots of gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard,
which I have left raw for this page.


 Lots of texture and splashes of colour in the background.


 And of course some pretty Prima flowers.





I really loved how this turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that I have inspired 
you to create something today.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lisa your projects are amazing, and and this LO is very beautiful too! Thank you for playing with MMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful details and what an adorable photo, it's so darling, thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!