2Crafty Part2


Welcome back!

Today I have another layout to share!
Using the stunning 2Crafty Chipboard that I love!!!

'Let Your Light Shine'



 This is my daughter and her friend at their Year 12 Formal last year.
As you can see I have matched the colour scheme of my layout to her friend's gorgeous hair!


 For this layout I have used pieces of the
'Harlequin Clumps'
that I have embossed in white.




 For my title I have used
"Let Your Light Shine Word"
I have used watercolours for my two toned title,
which I have then coated in Glossy Accents to give it the shine.

 




 I have also used one of the
"Mini Branches" 
that I have embossed in purple and layered among my flowers.




 Lastly I have used one of the
"Angie's Vine"
that I have also embossed white and layered under my title.




2Crafty Products Used




I really love how this layout turned out. 
The colours really pop on the black background!

I hope you like it too!

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo