Monday, May 15, 2017

Bliss Layout

Hi everybody!
I am here today to share a layout that I have created with the new
Magnolia Jane collection from Heidi Swapp that I received from

This collection is full of gorgeous colours with muted floral designs, very elegant and beautiful.

My layout is titled "Bliss"


I love love LOVE the "Gold Foil Acetate words" I used the word Bliss for my title but there are many others to choose from.


 I have used some the of "Ephemera" from the pack, there are acetate flowers and shapes as well as gold and kraft elements to the pack. I love how well these all layer together. (sorry gold is so hard to take photos of.)


 I have used the small heart and some word stamps from the "Only You Clear Stamp Pack". I have stamped in black ink.


 I have also used some of the 'Clear Stickers' on my layout.


I have also used some of the stunning new flowers from 49&Market, "Vintage Shades Cerise Bouquet". So beautiful!


 So many gorgeous elements in this collection. I fell in love with the hot air balloon from the "Ephemera Pack".



I really liked working with this collection. 
I love all the vintage elements. 
Don't worry, I have more to share with you soon so keep an eye out!

Lisa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout.. love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the distressed layers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!