Sunday, July 23, 2017

7Dots Studio "Dreamer"


Hello everybody!

I am so excited and yet so very nervous to share my first layout for


For this layout I have used the gorgeous new "Dreamscapes' Collection. 
This collection is so gorgeous with an earthy natural feel.

My first creation is a layout titled 
"Dreamer"



I have used the beautiful "Under the Covers" 12 x 12 paper for my base. This paper works perfectly with my photo.


I have then used pieces of the "Dreamscapes 6 x 6 Paper Pad" that I have distressed, to add layers with some of the tags from the "Dreamscapes Tags 12 x 12".


To add some further detail I have used some of the "Dreamscapes Die Cut Elements" and "Dreamscapes Element Stickers" throughout my page.


Finally I have used some of the "Dreamscapes Word Stickers" that I have raised for some added dimension. To finish I have used some gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard to my page.

I hope you like my first project for 7Dots. I am very honoured to have be chosen to be a part of this wonderful team! I am looking forward to sharing more with you soon!

Lisa xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love everything about this . A eye catching, stunning layout
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont be nervous, this look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!