Lovely Layout + Video


Hello again all!

I'm back today to share another layout I created with the new St Tropez collection by Prima 
that I received from Anna's Craft Cupboard this month.

My layout is of my two children and I on a recent day out to the beach, which is still possible in Qld in winter :)



I have started with some splashing on my background.
I have then added distressed pieces of the 12 x 12 papers, along with pieces of the



I have then used some of the die cut and acetate pieces from the 'Ephemera Pack' to layer upon my layout.



I have also the 'lovely' acetate piece from the 'Ephemera Pack'  as my title.



I have then used some of the 'Meredith' and 'Isla Marina' flowers layered among my embellishments.
To finish I have then used some of the 'Jillibean Soup Sequins Blue'.

I have also created a process video so that you can see exactly how it all came together.

You can watch it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time,

Lisa xo