Christmas Cards for 7 Dots Studio



Hello all!
Can you believe that it's almost time for Santa to come?!?

To keep with the christmas spirit I have created a set of two cards for


Here they are


I have used the stunning Northern Lights Collection to create these cards. 
I have used the '6 x 6 Paper Pad'


I have also used some gorgeous
 'Majestic Reindeer Set' and 'Wire Stars' from 2Crafty Chipboard 


Lots of bits and pieces layered up with the Starlight paper.


I have also used the '6 x 12 Word Stickers


For this card I have also used some of the 'Clear Stamps'
on my background. 
I have also layered up pieces from the 6 x 6 Paper Pad and some of the '12 x 12 Tags'




And some more of that gorgeous 2Crafty christmas chipboard pieces!


I hope you like these cards!
They will be going to someone special for christmas.

I hope you all have a wonderful christmas and I will see you in the new year!

Lisa xoxo