CSI Challenge Blog Guest DT


Hello again all!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

I hope you are all feeling loved, hugs and kisses from me to all :)

Anyway I'm here today as this month 

is the proud sponsor of the


so we designers got to play along with a couple of the challenges.

I played with case file #248




And this is what I came up with


 For this layout I have used the new Romance collection by Simple stories.


I have used one of the birds from the 'Bird Set', that I have embossed white.


I have used one of the 'Sharon's Butterflies' that I have embossed in a pearl pink, and I have layered this on one of the 'Foliage Set 1' leafy branches. I have embossed it in a pearl green.


Another of the foliage branches :)


These gorgeous flowers are from Little Birdie Crafts, they are so detailed! 
I have fallen in love with this brand!! 


I have also used one of the large 'Heart Silhouettes'



And lastly I have used the 'Love Today' piece for my title. This has also been embossed in the shimmery green.


Anyway I hope that you will play along with the challenge.
There are some awesome prizes up for grabs!

Until next time

Lisa xoxo