You are Beautiful Card for 7 Dots Studio



Hello all!

I'm here today to share a card with you, that I have created for


For this project I have used the still gorgeous


For this card I have started with the '12 x 12 Palmistry Paper'
that I have cut to a 6 x 6 inch square.
I have then cut a square slightly smaller from the '12 x 12 Fortune Paper'
to layer on top.


I have then used a die to cut a moroccan shape from the '12 x 12 Palmistry Paper'
I have then added some gorgeous lace and I have
 used a distressed tag from the '12 x 12 Tags' to layer. 


I have used 2 doily dies on the '12 x 12 Charted Paper'
one from the brown half, and one from the teal half. I have layered these on top. 
I have also used one of the '6 x 12 Element Stickers'


I have then used some Tim Holtz bits, the frame and the lock, 
which I have finished with Finnabair's Patina pastes.


Add in some gorgeous flowers from Lil Birdie Crafts
and Green Tara and some die cut foliage in white and some muslin.


Lastly I have used some of the '6 x 12 Word Stickers', 
one of which I have layered over the frame.

I'm really happy with how this turned out. I love these colours,
I hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa xoxo