Pinkfresh Studio Be You Cards for Anna's Craft Cupboard


Hello!!

I'm here today to share some creations with you!
This month I received the Pinkfresh Studio Be You collection from 


 I have are some cards to share with you today 


For this first card I used the 12 x 12 Brave Paper. I have done a bit of fussy cutting and layered these with some of the elements from the Ephemera Pack
I have also used some of the Puffy Stickers and one of the Wood & Epoxy Buttons. I have finished with a couple of the stars from the Puffy Alpha Stickers.


For this next one I have used the 12 x 12 Lovely Paper, along with elements cut from the 12 x 12 Kind Paper. I have added pieces from the Ephemera Pack, and a Wood & Epoxy Buttons.


For my final card I have used some of the 12 x 12 Happy Paper, and the 12 x 12 True Paper that I have layered, with also some pieces from the 12 x 12 Lovely Paper and the 12 x 12 Brave Paper.
I have also used some of the Ephemera Pack pieces and a Wood & Epoxy Buttons.

I hope you like what I have created and it inspires you to create something today!
I'll be back soon with some more from this collection.

Until then, take care

Lisa xoxo