Wanderlust for 2Crafty Chipboard


Hello all!

I'm back again today to share a layout that I have recently created for


'Wanderlust'


I really love how this layout came out. I tried to get a beachy feel to this one.


I have used the gorgeous Wanderlust collection from Blue Fern Studios.


I have teamed this with some awesome chipboard from 2Crafty.
I have used the 'Aidan's Arrows', which I have finished in a matt white, 
I have then inked the edges in a stormy blue.


I have also used some of the 'Film Strips - Small', 
on either side of my photo, which I have also finished in a matt white.


On the right side I have layered the arrow on the filmstrip, for added dimension.


I have also used some gorgeous flowers from Blue Fern Studio, Petaloo, 49 & Market,
and Lil Birdie flowers.


Some gorgeous lace peeking from the side. 


And finally I have used the word escape from the 'Mini Travel Words 2'
also finished in white.


2Crafty Products Used:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'll be back soon with some more to share with you.

Lisa xoxo