From the Heart Card & Video for 7 Dots Studio



Hello! I'm back today to share a creation for 

7 Dots Studio 

This time I have a card to share with you all....

'From the Heart'


For this creation I have used the gorgeous Homegrown Collection, 
which despite being a few releases ago now, is still one of my favourite collections.
I love the warm tones.


I wanted to create lots of depth and dimension to my card, 
and I have used lots of layers to achieve this.


I have started with some mixed media on my base, 
and built up my layers using the gorgeous papers.


I have also used some tags, die cut elements, element and word stickers to layer up.


I have also used some gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard pieces, behind my flower and also tucked into my layers. Those gorgeous butterflies and beetle are from some gorgeous Ephemera Sheets, from the very talented Sue Smythe. These are available at The Crafty Chain or from Sue herself.
These are so beautiful I did hesitate to cut into them!
I have also used an assortment of flowers, some of them, 
including the large red one, are from Little Birdie Crafts.

I hope you like what I have created,
there is even a process video showing exactly how I created this card. 
You can watch it below :) 


Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa xoxo

7 Dots Studio Products Used:

Homegrown Dreamy 12 x 12 Paper
Homegrown Flirty 12 x 12 Paper
Homegrown Snicker 12 x 12 Paper
Homegrown Wool 12 x 12 Paper
Homegrown Die Cut Elements 6 x 12
Homegrown Element Stickers
Homegrown Tags 12 x 12
Homegrown Word Stickers 6 x 12
Northern Lights Clear Stamp Set
Northern Lights Through the Aspens Stencil