Until Dawn Cards for 13Arts


Hello all!!

I'm here today to share some cards that I have created for


I have used the stunning Until Dawn collection and lots of 13Arts mediums to create these


I loved these feathers and the floral elements, so I have layered them up.


Lots of gorgeous texture!




I have cut the floral cement for this card, and raised it for added dimension.


Holographic glitter added to the wispy gauze.



I hope you like what I have created.

13 Arts Products Used:

Until Dawn - All Good Things Paper 12 x 12
Until Dawn - Cold Day Paper 12 x 12
Until Dawn - Days and Nights Paper 12 x 12
Until Dawn - In the Garden Paper 12 x 12
Until Dawn - A4 Elements #1
Until Dawn - A4 Elements #2
Stencil Mask - Berries
Acrylic Splash Ink - White
Microspheres - Silver
Holographic Glitter
Color Glow - Ruby
Acrylic Primer - Gesso White

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo