Be Awesome Today - 2Crafty Chipboard & MTW


Hello all!

I'm here today to share a layout that I have created as part of 
2Crafty Chipboard sponsoring this month's challenge over at 
More Than Words Challenge Blog.

This is the challenge



This is what I have created


For this layout I have used some of my favourite 2Crafty pieces 
and some gorgeous 49 & Market papers.


I have used one of the 'Mini Swirls 1' tucked into my flower cluster. 


I have also used some of the always gorgeous 'Flower Doilies',
 which I have used tucked in among my layers.


I have also used one of the stunning new 'Tangled Lamp Posts'.
All of my chipboard has been embossed in white.


I love how crisp and clean the white is.
Some more close ups :)




2Crafty Products Used:





There are heaps of prizes up for grabs including one from 2Crafty Chipboard,
I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Until next time

Lisa xo