Kaisercraft 'Mountain Air' Cards


Hello again!

I'm back today to share some cards with you that I have created for 


using their 'Mountain Air' collection.

This collection is perfect for the men and boys in your life :)



For this first card I have fussy cut the sentiment out. 
I have also used some of the specialty acetate that co-ordinates with this collection.

You can find the full instructions for this card HERE on the Kaisercraft Blog.


I have used different elements from the Sticker Sheet to layer,
to give dimension to my card.

You can find the instructions for this card HERE.



Lastly I have a Father's Day card that I created 
featuring the denim pockets and acetate from the collection.

I hope that you like what I have created.
You can find this collection in your local scrapbooking store now or 

Until next time

Lisa xoxo