2Crafty Steampunk Notebook


Hello all!

I hope you are all well? I'm popping in to share my latest creation for

2Crafty Chipboard

Something a little different from me. 
I have decided to repurpose a little notebook that I had.
This is what I came up with....



I wanted to go for an aged steampunk feel to this notebook and the 2Crafty steampunk pieces were perfect for this.


I have used some of the 'Element Set 1' for behind my pocket watch, 
in the centre of the notebook.


I have also used two of the 'Steampunk Strips', that I have cut up and used on the notebook.


I have then used some of the 'Steampunk Gears Medium', to layer across all the base pieces
 for more dimension and depth.


It has all been painted black with gesso and I have used various waxes and 
paints to give it an aged copper effect.


I hope you like what I have created, I had a lot of fun trying my hand at something different.

I have used the following 2Crafty Products:




Until next time, take care

Lisa xoxo