2Crafty Christmas Inspiration


Hello I am here today to share some Christmas inspiration with you that I have created for

2Crafty Chipboard

I have created two cards using some of our awesome Christmas designs.


For these cards I really wanted to do something a bit different :) Not your usual colour scheme.
I have used the gorgeous Yuletide Collection by 7 Dots Studio.


I have gone with lots of layers. 
I have layered the 'Pine Needle Wreath', that I have embossed white, 
and the 'Mini Santa's Sleigh Card Pack' 


I have embossed the Santa's sleigh in black sparkle, 
I really wanted to give it a silhouette feel.


The word sticker I had fit perfectly with my chipboard :)


For my next card I went with the same silhouette feel.


I have again embossed the 'Holly Flourish' in black sparkle. 


Lots of layers again. I have also used the Peace and Joy words from the 
'Xmas Mini Word Pack', that I have embossed in white. 


Love this Holly!! A reminder of my childhood christmases back in the UK. 




2Crafty Products Used:



I hope you like what I have created.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo