2Crafty Chipboard
Travel Inspiration


Hello! I'm here today to share some  travel inspiration, 

This is a photo of my daughter on a recent cruise.


I first created a bit of a mixed media background using 
Bad Girls Couture Haute Mess Molding Paste and Stencils from Celebr8. 
I then used Haute Mess Acrylic Paints and various inks and mists to add some colour to my page. 


For this layout I have used the 'World Globe',
 that I have painted in a 'Oops My Bad' base colour,
 and I have then lightly sponged over a lighter 'Plastic Angel' colour,
 from Bad Girls Couture.

 I like how the two tones give it a bit more texture and depth. 


I have also used some of the 'Film Strips Tiny',
that I have painted in 'Kiss & Don't Tell' acrylic paint 
to match the colours of my papers.


I have used the Celebr8 Captured Memories Collection.


Lastly I have used a 'Compass'
that I have painted in peach and mint to match my layout, 
with another of the 'Film Strips Tiny',
for my corner cluster.



There are so many fabulous travel themed chipboard pieces available from 2Crafty,

these are just a couple of them :) 

I have listed all the products used below.
Thanks so much for stopping by

Lisa xoxo

2Crafty Products Used:



Bad Girls Couture Products Used:

Celebr8 Products Used:
Captured Memories Collection Pack
'Messy Honey' Stencil
'Seamless Borders' Stencil
'Love this Journey' Stencil